BEST WAY TO TREAT HERMORRHOID (PILE) USING THE ANCIENT HERBAL PILE OINTMENT FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN!!!
WHAT ARE PILES (HEMORRPHOID)?
Piles is another term for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are collections of inflamed tissue in the anal canal. They contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers...
symptoms of people suffering from pile include;
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Piles can escalate into a more severe condition. This can include:
- Excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leading to anemia
- Fecal incontinence, or an inability to control bowel movements
- Anal fistula, in which a new channel is created between the surface of the skin near the anus and the inside of the anus.
- A strangulated hemorrhoid, in which the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off, causing complications including infection or a blood clot
Piles is classified into four grades:
Grade I: There are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible.
Grade II: Grade II piles are larger than grade I piles, but also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return unaided.
Grade III: These are also known as prolapsed hemorrhoids, and appear outside the anus. The individual may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
Grade IV: These cannot be pushed back in and need treatment. They are large and remain outside of the anus.
HOW TO APPLY THIS PRODUCT
- internal/External use. Wash the anus with WARM water or get a towel and put the towel inside a warm water and use the towel to clean the anus, then first apply an appropriate amount of ointment directly to the anus and also put little ointment at the tip of your finger and insert into the anus twice in a day.. morning before going to work and later at night before going to bed.
NOTE: Not applicable for pregnant women
HOW MUCH IS IT?
The hemorrhoid herbal pile ointment treatment for both women and men is 160 GHC FOR 2 PCS instead of 329 GHC
NOTE:You need a minimum of two tubes for more effectiveness in respective of the level/stage of the pile as a tube is 25gram.
BEFORE 329 GH
PROMO PRICE 2 PCS: 160 GHC
The Promo End In
Don't wait untill price go back to 329 GH
BEWARE OF FAKE..
KINDLY FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET YOUR ORIGINAL PACKAGE FROM US TODAY....
1) Please do not order if you are not ready to receive your order within the next 3 to 5 working days.
2) If you are traveling or already travelled please don't order except you have someone that will collect on your behalf .
3) Please do not use someone phone or number to order.
4) If you do not pick calls from unkown numbers please don't order.
5) We do not like have spent the money before you bring it.
6) We do not like i have used/spent the money for another thing.
7) Please make sure 160 GHC is ready before you place order.
To place your order simply fill out the form below
For more enquiry call/message +233239129465